Count Down To Special Events
NSSL Tournament - 3 Days
EURO 2004 - 9 Days
Special Event Of The Day
-
Soccer Results
International Friendlies
United States 4 - 0 Honduras
Liechtenstein 0 - 2 Greece
World Cup 2006 Qualifier - South America
Ecuador 2 - 1 Colombia
Brazil 3 - 1 Argentina
Nice Song
Michael Learns To Rock - 25 Mintues
After some time I've finally made up my mind
She is the girl and I really want to make her mine
I'm searching everywhere to find her again
To tell her I love her and I'm sorry 'bout the things I've done
I find her standing in front of the church
The only place in town where I didn't search
She looks so happy in her wedding dress
But she's crying while she's saying this
Chorus
"Boy I've missed your kisses all the time but this is
Twenty five minutes too late
Though you travelled so far boy I'm sorry your are
Twenty five minutes too late"
Against the wind I'm going home again
wishing me back to the time when we were more than friends
But still I see her in front of the church
The only place in town where I didn't search
She looked so happy in her wedding dress
But she cried while she was saying this
Chorus
Out in the streets
Places where hungry hearts have nothing to eat
Inside my head still I can hear the words she said
Chorus
I can still hear her say.......
today like quite fun.. haha.. jus now play Gun Bound with Dapig, Chin Koon and Shu Hui.. haha.. then my team always win.. lose only 3 times i think.. let me earn free gold.. haha.. next time must play with them more.. starting already very funny.. dapig and shu hui both shoot me.. then i die b4 even taking my first shot.. haha.. but lucky chin koon win the game for me.. haha.. then the rest also very funny.. they make me laugh till siao.. haha.. ok.. lets start from the morning.. got class in school.. then need to report at 7.50 but i reach there at 7.53 like tat.. late la.. then mr thomas talk to us.. haha.. then go back to class.. then study and study and study.. haha.. then today madam wu class also quite fun.. we laugh half way then germaine laugh HAHAHA.. then madam wu look at her.. haha.. then after school go home lor.. eric come my house.. setle his CD which i owe him for a long time already.. haha.. then finish lor.. haha.. when he go home, i go play game.. haha.. then aronud 7.30 got physics tuition.. this tuition also very funny.. cos jus now i never sleep ma.. i kept playing.. then when the teacher teaching, i felling asleep.. haha.. then somemore, my house downstair got the singing.. dunno for wat again.. the song they singing is "Tain Mi Mi"... haha... then got one part "shi ni, shi ni, mong jian de jio shi ni"... which means its you, its you, the one i dreamt is you... haha.. i already feel like sleeping they still singing about dreaming.. haha.. then my tutor say OEI.. wake up.. lolx.. haha.. the tutor teach about Alpha, Beta and Gamma thingy.. haha.. dont understand.. haha... but today quite fun la.. haha.. bye...